Chocolate: It's Why We Run

A community of runners (or others) logging in their progress for encouragement and motivation.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Moving on Up

Again on Saturday, I managed to get all the munchkins together so that I could run at the gym. Ella slept the whole time, Max cried in the beginning, refused to take off his jacket, but eventually settled in and played (still refusing to remove his coat), and Cameron cried when we had to leave!

When running on the treadmill I start out REALLY slow. I ran for 2 miles...in 20 minutes. I walked for less than 2 minutes. And then ran for 2 more miles in 16 minutes.

4 miles total...YEAH!

Anyone else picking up the pace? Especially those of you on the East coast with 70 degree weather this weekend???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home