Chocolate: It's Why We Run

A community of runners (or others) logging in their progress for encouragement and motivation.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Chocolate: It's Why We Run

Chocolate: It's Why We RunHere we go...my first blog post! I am not a snob or anything, but being a mom, wife, housekeeper, aspiring doctor, and a caretaker for mathematics in two elementary schools doesn't leave time for much else. But since I am on the downslope for finishing my disseration and have committed to my 6th marathon, it is time to get back to running (since I haven't run since September!).

So, to start, why I run. Well, for all the reasons everyone else, too much chocolate (and key lime pie, cookies, bread, etc), to keep my weight down, be able to wear a bathing suit, look good at 40+, to say I can do it, etc. But the real reason is the same reason why I work and study so hard: I am a women and want to prove that we are better than men!

There you go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cari said...

Yea, notice none of our boyfriends/husbands have joined our marathoning madness.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home