Chocolate: It's Why We Run

A community of runners (or others) logging in their progress for encouragement and motivation.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Going Longer

I should have written this yesterday...but I was just too exhausted.

Yesterday I ran further than I have in over 2 1/2 years..since the Chicago Marathon...before I was even pregnant with Max.

It was only about 7 miles, but I'm getting there. After the 2nd lap around the lake, I was just ready to be done, but I made myself go a third time, pushing Ella of course.

I can't really say it felt good...it felt hard. And to think I'll have 19 more miles to go in the marathon.

Oh my.

1 Comments:

Anonymous dana said...

Cari......You should be very proud of yourself....now, go eat 2 bags of chips!!

Dana

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home