Chocolate: It's Why We Run

A community of runners (or others) logging in their progress for encouragement and motivation.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

How many miles equals a can of chips?

I ran 4 miles on Monday, and 4.5 on Wednesday....because of the weather it was all on my treadmill...yuck. But I did it. I could have done more, but I had Ella who kept demanding my attention.

And then after running yesterday, I ate almost the entire can of Pringles.

I gotta be better or this weight will never come off.

Oh yeah... I did a search and found what last year's necklace looked like. I hope no one was expecting diamonds or anything. I do really like that it's a running pendant. Now we can finally wear our finisher's medals out in public without looking like a dork!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous dana said...

Diamonds would be nice though.....

11:36 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I'll take quality austrian crystal

1:04 PM  
Blogger Lanette said...

I am just looking forward to the chocolate mile.... as for the chips, if you want to quit - 1 mile per chip!!!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home