Chocolate: It's Why We Run

A community of runners (or others) logging in their progress for encouragement and motivation.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Marathon Regrets

Yesterday I had my first marathon regrets when I finally realized the magnitude of what I have signed myself up for. I was suddenly hit with it, "How on earth am I gonna do this?" But I am determined not to think about the actual day and to try to enjoy the progress I will make as Gayle and I train. I actually went running on my own last night (which I never do) and it wasn't to bad. I did 3 miles and I didn't feel like I was going to die. So I guess that's progress :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I'm so proud of you!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Lanette said...

That is the way to prepare - 1 mile at a time. Just keep it up - you'll be at 26 in no time!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jaye said...

That's great! Soon you'll be surprised hearing yourself say, "I only ran 5 miles yesterday - just a short hop." It's amazing how the miles add up and your endurance builds! Keep going!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home