Chocolate: It's Why We Run

A community of runners (or others) logging in their progress for encouragement and motivation.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Inspired by You

I did it! Inspired by the fact that you all are beginning "serious training" this month, and that today was the Salt Lake City marathon so there were people running a marathon right past my house, I ran the entire hilly park route. It took 42 minutes- my longest run to date post-baby. Felt pretty good and I was quite tired at the end.

I seriously need to start working on some sit-ups or something though to strengthen my back and stomach. I don't have any core strength when I am running. Any suggestions for good exercises?

L

3 Comments:

Anonymous dana said...

I've been doing the Abs of Steal video....which is really good for your stomach and back. It's probably on DVD now.

Good luck!!
Dana

6:28 PM  
Anonymous dana said...

OOOOOps!! Abs of Steel...

6:29 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

Yeah Lauren!!!!

I wonder if the Abs of Steel is the video I did in college, or if they've updated it. Such videos bore me to tears!!!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home