Chocolate: It's Why We Run

A community of runners (or others) logging in their progress for encouragement and motivation.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rejuvenated

I have to admit, I haven't been all that excited about this marathon. I wanted to be. I talked some people into doing it. I started this blog for motivation. And I chose a marathon that seemed incredibly fun. But still, I lacked enthusiasm for the training, event, etc.

Until yesterday. Lanette and I finally ran together, for the first time in I don' t know how long. We only did 1 1/2 hours, and we were slow. But it felt so good to be running with my friend again. I even went out and bought a cute matching running outfit.

So Saturday, I plan to run for 2 hours. What's everyone else doing now???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home